You know by now that women have been historically oppressed around the world.
But what might not pop into your awareness are the consequences of this, and the truths that run deeper than simply giving women a vote and equal pay. I share with you 8 things that this planet would benefit from knowing about the plan for women’s ascension.
1) We are fiercely feared by men. Deeply engrained, but not too deep to undo, is a fear of the true power of women. It is nearly impossible to do some clear and wise thinking through fear. What has been the response to fear? Oppression.
“When we’re afraid, we lose all sense of analysis and reflection. Our fear paralyzes us. Besides, fear has always been the driving force behind all dictators’ repression.” -Marjane Satrapi, The Complete Persepolis
“Men have been so afraid of women’s power that they have denied them of their natural-born roles” – The Age of Women
2) We’re meant to be epic empaths. One of the natural abilities of women is to share and understand another’s experience. Below is a quote regarding the nature of the feminine throughout the universe of intelligent life, ready or not!
“In planetary races very different from your own, the feminine is recognized as being more receptive to the direction of spirit, or God, while men in general—in most situations, the male aspect—are more competent in physical or practical measures” -The New Message from God
This empathy has been drastically misunderstood and suppressed.
“Female empathy has a tremendous magnetism. Back in the Middle Ages they were being persecuted and accused of witchcraft. Modern ‘witches’ become opinion leaders, trends creators, or lonely meditative secludes, unable to handle the flow of attention and people’s demands.” - Sofia Siberia
3) Holding back women actually holds back the evolution of Earth and could be to our demise. The thing about keeping women’s power in check by the standard of men’s imagination is that no one gets to grow.
“If you’re going to hold someone down you’re going to have to hold on by the other end of the chain. You are confined by your own repression.”-Toni Morrison
To continue to deny women power in leadership roles is a huge mistake for the planet.
“The world today would look different if women were allowed to ascend. It would not be magically wonderful. It would have many problems still, but you would have fewer people in the world today and would be better prepared for the Great Waves of Change that are coming to the world…. And there would be greater and wiser leadership within the realm of religion and spirituality.” – The Age of Women
4) In rare cases, women can become great seers. For women who have this destiny, it is vital to prepare.
“Seers, however, are a very rare role and require a very special preparation. If someone who has the gift of vision is not well grounded as a human being, is not strong in the Four Pillars of their life—their relationships, their health, their work and their spiritual development—their vision can be greatly misapplied and misinterpreted … There are very few individuals who can be seers and not all of them will be women, but these gifts have been given to the feminine in far greater abundance, and there are women today who are meant to be seers. That is their purpose.” – Seers
“A seer can know of things which are past, and also of things which are to come, and by them shall all things be revealed, or, rather, shall secret things be made manifest, and hidden things shall come to light.”- Mormon Women as Natural Seers, Ian Barber
5) Women are never the possession of men, regardless of what culture will say. Women are still screaming to get the world to listen: “This body is mine!” in protests around the world against rape and other horrific crimes against women. That is where we are now. In addition to this, our lives are our own, our paths, our destinies.
“Until recently, in most societies in the world, women were considered to be simply the possession of men—a valuable possession, but a possession, something you could buy or sell or trade or destroy—and that is one of the reasons that human civilization has progressed so very slowly.”- The Age of Women
6) One way to cultivate a girl’s natural abilities for her future is to separate them from boys at an early age.
“Sexuality prematurely is damaging. It is preemptive. It shifts a person’s focus before they have gained a sense of themselves and their direction in life. And it is true that young boys and girls who had not had a lot of social exposure in this way later went on to become real contributors and successful in their endeavors in life.” - Quotes about Children
“In everyday life in schools, romantic meanings infuse some ritualized interaction between groups of boys and girls (such as ‘chase and kiss’)…Cross-sex interactions are fraught with being teased about “liking” someone of the opposite sex.” -Education and Gender Equality
7) Women are not meant to displace men in any way. Though it may seem at times that feminist arguments may be to push men aside and take over, this is not what is meant to be.
“Nature expresses itself differently within different contexts, and while there will still be women who will be marvelous leaders of commerce and political leaders, and there will still be men who will be superb at being religious teachers and leaders, there is a natural orientation that gives the feminine, the woman, the advantage.” – The New Message from God
8) A woman’s role may be to fly solo. Hard to swallow? Below is one of the heaviest statements I have ever read, but an undeniable Universal Truth at the same time:
“The great spiritual leadership in the time to come will be primarily given to women, for this is the Age of the Women. Part of the restructuring of society is for this purpose, and it is happening naturally. Therefore, many women will become true leaders. The disappointment for these women is that they cannot take men with them. These women I speak of who have a true calling to be spiritual leaders, rarely will they be able to take a man with them.That is part of their maturity. It is going unchaperoned into a greater life.” – Wisdom from the Greater Community
“Not every woman is meant to be a mother in a household. To deny them their greater purpose and expression in the world is to deny humanity the benefit of their gifts and to imprison them. This was never God’s will and intent. Women were not created merely to be servants to men. They have their own purpose and destiny in the world.” – Religion and Politics
May you be with these realities about the destiny of our planet. We have long needed strong and free women in this world who decide to take the path that is most natural- one that walks to God. These women will never truly walk alone.